Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hijacking Strava Challenges

So I figured out how to find the sneaky, hidden Strava Challenges. You know, the ones that you see in other people's feeds but aren't on the board!



I'm going to try and keep an eye on hidden challenges - I'm looking forward to seeing what other communities within Strava do. For example, the FebFifteen challenge was also a "secret" one that was publicised by CyclingTips and word of mouth (and Strava feeds). The Battle of June (actually it's the Batalla de Junio) challenge is associated with a bike shop in Barcelona, and the AMR series was for Another Mother Runner (thanks Google).

So while I have no intention of completing the 48 hours of cycling in 24 days challenge (Batalla de Junio), I joined up to see how far knowledge of it could spread in my little set of connections (based on assuming that I am patient zero for all my Strava networks, which may or may not be true). So far I've infected two people in Strava groups, and one of the Breeze ladies... *cue manic laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment